An experimental project, consisting of related stories, originally started without an overarching plot.
The catalyst was let’s meet when the rain stops, a slightly peculiar writing exercise done in the second person. Other things spawned from it thanks to trying to fill the prompts at The Daily Post, and we’ll see where this goes.
In chronological order:
By date published:
- let’s meet when the rain stops — 17 September 2016
- you and me, coffee and tea — 19 September 2016
- bright lights, big city — 21 September 2016
- eastwards on a train — 30 September 2016
- nice to finally meet you — 14 October 2016
Also in reverse publication order if you browse through the this is not a love story tag.